player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Tegomass- 木漏れ日メモリーズ ; Komorebi Memories kanji+romaji+translation lyrics

Komorebi Memories 
[The Memories of the Days the Sunlight Filters through the Trees]
テゴマス [Tegomass]
Single 06, Track 03

Na Na Na Na Na...

季節はすべてをつつみ照らすけど
Kiseki wa subete o tsutsumi terasu kedo
The season engulfs and illuminates everything, however
何かが足りないよ それはわかってる
Nanka ga tarinai yo    Sore wa wakatteru
I know that somehow, something is lacking

もう身についてしまったポーカーフェイス
Mou mi ni tsuite shimatta POOKAA FEISU
Enough with my POKER FACE
こんな性格じゃなかった 笑いかたも忘れた
Konna seikaku ja nakatta     waraikata mo wasureta
This is not how I should be, that I even forgot how to laugh
でも (やさしい人と思われたって いいことないし)
Demo (yasashii hito to omowaretatte     ii koto nai shi)
But then (being known as a good guy    that's not good either)

あの頃のふたりでみた夢のつづきなら 今もここに残っているけど
Ano goro no futari de mita yume no tsuzuki nara    ima mo koko ni nokotte iru kedo
But the continuation of that dream we saw that time might still remain here even now 
もう一度傷つくなら もう二度と会いたくない
Mou ichido kizutsuku nara     Mou nido to aitakunai
We might end up wounded again     then we might not want to see each other again
でも突然 あの笑顔のまま キミがここに帰ってきたなら
Demo totsuzen    ano egao no mama    KIMI ga koko ni kaette kita nara
But if you unexpectedly come back again with that smile
扉を開きそうで すべてを許しそうで
Tobira o hirakisou de      subete o yurushisou de
The door will open and everything will be forgiven
You're my bittersweet memories

恋なんてもうしたくないはずなのに
Koi nante mou shitaku nai hazu na no ni
I was sure that I won't fall in love anymore
気づけばまたキミのことを思ってる
Kizuzukeba mata KIMI no koto o omotteru
But then I realized that it's you that I've been thinking again

まだ頭のなかはコンフュージョン
Mada atama no naka wa KONFYUUJYON
I'm still in a state of CONFUSION
キミが好きだったあの歌 口ずさんでるボクは
KIMI ga suki datta ano uta      kuchizusanderu boku wa
And I keep on humming that song you loved
やっぱ (あんなに誰か好きになるのは 最初で最後)
Yappa     (anna ni dare ka suki ni naru no wa     saisho de saigo)
After all   (you were the first and the last one who I will love this much)

あの頃のふたりがいた川べりの道は アスファルトに変わってしまった
Ano goro no futari ga ita kawaberi no michi wa    ASUFARUTO ni kawatte shimatta
The road along that riverbank we went at that time had turned into asphalt
今でも憶えてるよ 最後に歩いた日を
Ima demo oboeteru yo     saigo ni aruita hi o
But even now I keep on thinking of the day we last walked there
さよならさえ言わずに別れたキミの気持ち 今ならばわかる
Sayonara sae iwazu ni wakareta KIMI no kimochi      ima naraba wakaru
And now I finally understand your feelings that time you left without saying goodbye
時計を巻きもどして やさしく抱きしめたい 
Tokei o makimodoshite       yasashiku dakishimetai
I want to gently embrace you, if only I can return back on time
You're my bittersweet memories

いつかキミは話していたね ふたりの運命
Itsuka KIMI wa hanashite ita ne     futari no unmei
Someday you'll talk about our destiny, ok?
ずっと強く信じているよ 誰にも言わないまま
Zutto tsuyoku shinjite iru yo       dare ni mo iwanai mama
Without telling everyone else, I'll still strongly keep on believing

ふたりでみた夢のつづきなら 今もここに残っているけど
Futari de mita yume no tsuzuki nara    ima mo koko ni nokotte iru kedo
But the continuation of that dream we saw might still remain here even now 
もう一度傷つくなら もう二度と会いたくない
Mou ichido kizutsuku nara     Mou nido to aitakunai
We might end up wounded again     then we might not want to see each other again
でも突然 あの笑顔のまま キミがここに帰ってきたなら
Demo totsuzen    ano egao no mama    KIMI ga koko ni katte kita nara
But if you unexpectedly come back again with that smile
扉を開きそうで 涙がこぼれそうで
Tobira o hirakisou de    namida ga koboresou de
The door will open and tears will pour out
You're my bittersweet memories

Na Na Na Na Na...

follow me in twitter: @maan_balcita or my tumblr or visit my blog to stay updated with my works

No comments:

Post a Comment