player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Sawai Miku- 愛しい人[Itoshii Hito; My Beloved] kanji + romaji Lyrics

Sawai Miku [沢井美空 ]
Single 04: Sotsugyou Memories~ Sayonara Anata., track 02
Released date: March 14, 2012

愛しい人
[Itoshii Hito; My Beloved]
Lyrics by:沢井美空  Sawai Miku
Composed by:沢井美空 Sawai Miku



「ありがとう」 あなたが
"Arigatou" anata ga
"Thank you"
握りしめたその手を
Nigirishimeta sono te o
As I hold onto you tight
離さないと決めたんだ
Hanasanai to kimetanda
I decided not to let go of this hand

時々なんかね 不安になるんだ
Tokidoki nanka ne   fuan ni narunda
I'm getting a bit restless at times
ひとりぼっちで膝を抱える夜
Hitori bocchi de hiza o kakaeru yoru
I'm alone in those nights, I would tuck into my knees

いつだって そう
Itsudatte sou
At any times, right
伝えたいことばかり
Tsutaetai koto bakari
I just want to convey those things
こんなにあるのに
Konna ni aru no ni
But then just as this
胸の奥に閉じ込めたまま
Mune no oku ni tojikometa mama
I just keep it lock within my heart
大人にもなれずに
Otona ni mo narezu ni
If I grow into an adult
また目をそらした
Mata me o sorashita
My eyes might turn away from it again

抱きしめて
Dakishimete
Embracing the fading warmth 
涙も全部温もりに溶かして
Namida mo zenbu nukumori ni tokashite
of the tears and everything else
抱きしめて そうあなたの腕で
Dakishimete sou anata no ude de 
As I embrace your arms
ああ 揺れてぼやけて
Aa yurete boyakete
Aa it's shaking.. and  it's becoming dim
見えなくなる 大好きなのに
Mienaku naru    daisuki nano ni
That I can no longer see... I truly love you still

聞こえないふりをして
Kikoenai furi o shite
Unable to hear anything
閉ざしたドアの向こう
Tozashita DOA no mukou
The door ahead is closing
こんなの嘘だと耳を塞いだあの日
Konna no uso da to mimi o fusaida ano hi
Just as this lies, my ears had been shut that day

空を見上げて一人ため息つく
Sora o miagete hitori tame ikitsuku
I sigh as I look up to the sky
ちっぽけな自分
Chippoke na jibun
I am just this small
ただ悲しくて ただ切なくて
Tada kanashikute tada setsunakute
You're just as lonely and as painful
あなた、瞳の奥小さく揺れてた
Anata, hitomi no oku chisaku yuretetta
A tiny part within my eyes is shaking

ごめんねが増えていく
Gomen ne ga fuete iku
The times of being sorry increases
そんな日々の中でも
Sonna hibi no naka demo
But within those couple of days
溢れている大きな愛が
Afurete iru ookina ai ga
A big mass of love overflows
こんなにも大切と教えてくれた
Konna ni mo taisetsu to oshiete kureta
Tell me just how precious this is 
優しいあなたが大好きだから
Yasashii anata ga daisuki dakara
Because I truly love the gentle you

ありがとう、ごめんね
Arigatou, gomen ne
Thank you, I'm sorry
涙が溢れて
Namida ga afurete
I cry... 
こんなに愛しい
Konna ni itoshii
I'm loving you like this

あなたのことをただ想うだけで
Anata no koto o tada omou dake de
Only just by thinking of you
こんなに温かいよ
Konna ni atatakai yo
I'm feeling a bit warmer... 

follow me in twitter: @maan_balcita or my tumblr or visit my blog to stay updated with my works

1 comment: