player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Sawai Miku- 指輪 〜あたし、今日、結婚します。〜 [ Yubiwa ~Atashi, Kyou, Kekkon Shimasu.~] Kanji+Romaji Lyrics with translation

Single 04: Yubiwa ~Atashi, Kyou, Kekkon Shimasu, track 01
Released date: November 07, 2012

 指輪 〜あたし、今日、結婚します。〜 
[ Yubiwa ~Atashi, Kyou, Kekkon Shimasu.~] 

Lyrics by:沢井美空  Sawai Miku
Composed by:沢井美空 Sawai Miku


『約束します 君を残して僕は死ねま せん』
Yakusoku shimasu kimi o nokoshite boku wa shinemasen
Let's promise that I won't die leaving you behind

結婚しようと あなたが突然
Kekkon shiyou to anata ga totsuzen
"Let's get married" 
言ってくれた時から
Itte kureta toki kara
From that moment you suddenly said that to me
今日この場所で伝えたいこと
Kyou kono basho de tsutaetai koto
Today, in this place, I want to let you know 
ずっと考えていた
Zutto kangaeteita
How I've always been thinking about that

見渡す限り優しい眼差し
Miwatasu kagiri yasashii manazashi
We gently look over as far as our eyes can see
隣にあなた がいる
Tonari ni anata ga iru
You are there beside me
左手の指輪に何度も触れて涙が滲む
Hidari te no yubiwa ni nando mo furete namida ga nijimu
Just how many times does the ring on my left hand felt your running tears.

ぎこちなかった春に覚えた
Gikochi na katta haru ni oboeta
I remember the awkwardness from that spring 
あなたの 横顔
Anata no yokogao
And that face of yours
夏の夜に花火見上げて
Natsu no yoru ni hanabi miagete
And that summer night when we've seen the fireworks
掴んだシャツ の裾
Tsukanda SHATSU no suso
How I grasp on your SHIRT

あなたと恋してあたし
Anata to koi shite atashi
Let's love each other 
変わったと言われるんだ
Kawatta to iwarerunda
We keep on saying it even if we will change
よく笑う癖も 優しい声も
Yoku warau kuse mo yasashii koe mo
Your habit and your gentle voice makes me smile often
知らぬ間に溶け込んで
Shiranu ma ni tokekonde
And how we can blend in before we can even realize
固結びした約束
Katai musubi shita yakusoku
Let's promise to have a firm connection
いつの日かほどけそうになっても
Itsu no hi ka hodoke sou ni natte mo
And if someday that bond will loosen up
怖くはないんだ あなたとなら
Kowaku wa nain da anata to nara
I won't be afraid if I am with you

今日のあなたは いつもよりずっと
Kyou no anata wa itsumo yori zutto
The you today is much better than usual
男らしく見えるよ
Otoko rashiku mieru yo
Look at how you seem so manly
生れてくれて、出逢ってくれて、
Umarete kurete, deaette kurete, 
For being born, for for having met you
好きになってくれて、ありがとう
Suki ni natte kurete, arigatou
For loving me, Thank you

明日からは 苦手な料理も 掃除、洗濯だって
Ashita kara wa nigate na ryouri mo souji, sentaku datte 
From tomorrow on, I'll do the cooking, cleaning and the laundry even if I'm not good with them
あなたのために頑張るからさ
Anata no tame ni ganbaru kara sa
For your sake I'll do my best
時々 褒めてね
Tokidoki hometene
So compliment me from time to time, 'kay?

センチメンタルな秋に思わず
SENCHIMENTARU na aki ni omowazu
Remember that SENTIMENTAL autumn
口走った嘘
Kuchibashitta uso 
The lies being blurted out
冷えた冬の指先絡めて
Hieta fuu no yubisaki karamete
Our entangled fingertips from that chilly winter
感じたあなた の温度
Kanjita anata no ondo
That had felt your temperature

あなたと年を重ねて
Anata to toshi o kasanete
Together with you, years will pile up
いつしかおばあちゃんになっても
Itsu shika obaachan ni natte mo
And someday when I'll be a grandma
今日の一番きれいなあたしをずっと覚えててね
Kyou no ichiban kirei na atashi o zutto oboetete ne 
Always remember the prettiest me of today, 'kay?
 いつまでもあたしの帰る
Itsumade mo atashi no kaeru 
Because I think that the place I will always return to
場所はあなただけだと思うから
Basho wa anata dake da to omou kara
is the place where I can only be with you
あなたの唯一の家になるよ
Anata no yuitsu no ei ni naru yo
It's gonna be the home you own
愛してるよ
Aishiteru yo
I love you.

あなたと恋してあたし
Anata to koishite atashi 
Let's love each other
少しは強くなったよ
Sukoshi wa tsuyoku natta yo
Little by little I'll become stronger.
守ってもらうだけの愛じゃなく
Mamotte mo rau dake no ai ja naku
I will not only protect our love, 
あなたを守りたい
Anata o mamoritai
But I want to protect you too.
どちらかが先に逝っても
Dochira kaga saki ni itte mo
Either which one will I choose to go
今 噛み締める瞬間がどうか
Ima kamishimeru shuunkan ga dou ka 
I am reflecting on every moment of today
生涯、あなたを照らすように
Shougai anata o terasu you ni
For a lifetime you will keep on shining..

まだしばらくは
Mada shibaraku wa
So yet, in a short while,
あなたの名字を名乗る度照れるけど
Anata no myouji o nanoru tabi tereru kedo
This time continues to shine on, as I'll soon have your last name
大丈夫です
Daijoubu desu
It's gonna be alright
あなたと生きる覚悟はできてます
Anata to ikiru kakugo wa dekitemasu
I'm prepared for anything in this life with you

『約束します あなたを残してあたし も死ねません』
Yakusoku shimasu anata o nokoshite atashi mo shinemasen
Let's promise that I, too, won't die leaving you behind

follow me in twitter: @maan_balcita or my tumblr or visit my blog to stay updated with my works

No comments:

Post a Comment