player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

The Creamer Finds its Worth

This is a simple short-story that may inspire those who feels so unworthy of always being on the sideline. Like a creamer who envies the coffee. [this is originally something that i write to cheer myself up. hopes that it can do the same on you, too.]

Ohayou Creamer!

You look a little down today. Anything wrong?

Is it because you're feeling little and unworthy compared to coffee?

Maybe it is true.

Even if you travel the whole world, you will never find a coffee shop who offers just a creamer. You won't even find yourself on the Menu. Unlike the coffee, you're always stay on the sidelines.

It makes you want to be a coffee instead--- someone who do great and is adored by almost everyone. but you can't because you are just a creamer--- you are aware of your capabilities, your limitations... you know your place. You might be able to get yourself noticed at some time, but you can never have the spotlight...

continue reading here

No comments:

Post a Comment