player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Getting Ready for Red Cross Fashionista: A Pre-Loved Clothing Sale

Philippine Red Cross La Union-SFC Chapter will be holding a #redcrossfashionista fund raising event on November 17, 2013 at San Fernando City Plaza, La Union. This event is intended to raise funds for foods, water and essential items for the organization's Visayas Relief operation.

Donate your pre-loved clothes and accessories including shoes and toys
For pick-up items, you can contact us at 0920-915-3798

You may also bring your donations to the following drop-off centers. 
Help us save more lives. Support #reliefPH.



And there they are, the pre-loved items are coming in!
Shirlyn Grace Peralta and Khrystyne Melody Morales, both Red Cross volunteers helped for the preparation of the upcoming fund raising event. 



Then last November 12, 2013, several Red Cross volunteers helped in sorting the clothes being received to be sold during the #redcrossfashionista on November 17, 2013. [I was there :DDDD]

Shen Fonseca; Miles Salesale; Valerie-Anne Fariñas; Mark Kevin Rimando; Joseph Acosta; Jusel Ros Reyes; Mark Navarro; Sir Jay Gurion; Maam Michele Bermudez 

As for us, we might not be able to help much financially to the Visayas relief operation but we are really glad that somehow we are able to assist with the manpower needs of the organization that we are in. Our acts must not be that great, but everyone of us tries to share out time and help even with just these little simple things.

[c] Redcrosser LaUnion@fb

No comments:

Post a Comment