player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Re: Inevitable Goodbye

I suddenly checked her blog when I found one surprising post that she had recently made. It was entitled Inevitable Goodye. Seriously Acchan, that's way too deep again.



Those words that I had written on the letter that I had made for you, those are the words that I want to at least reach you before that time come. Even if I had wrote a lot in there, seriously, those words are just not enough to express all my feelings of gratefulness to you. For being always there for me, for listening even if I'm already turning stupid and unreasonable at times, for the power hugs every time we meet, for simply walking home with me... for all the endless things... for just being you.

I always want to cherish every moment that I have with you and everyone. Even if your not always there with me, I still can feel your presence because I know I can still reach you.. through fb, text message, call..

I, too, are looking back on our beginning. Though I may not be able to remember it clearly, I am still thankful for that time because I was able to have you in my life. We've discussed these stuffs a lot of times before, right? But still we won't stop from reminiscing.. we won't stop from being thankful.. I'm really glad because I am able to tell you these much..

The letter that you wrote really is effective, huh? :DDD Let's continue putting on our thoughts on our blogs and on letters. Let's continue that trend. Seriously, it feels great. It's easier to express once thoughts if you'll try to put it on a letter, I guess. It gives us the time to think over some things  you what to let out. Pauso ni Acchan yan e, sabi nung isa. Ang cute talaga. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment