player playlist
Every time I write something about you, I’ve always wondered what you’d think and feel if you knew.

Last night, I was on the verge of sending you my blog’s URL without telling you that it’s mine. Would you realize it was made solely for you?

Would you recognize the small talks we shared? There’s a chance, yes, but I bet, you won’t remember it the way I did. Every moments we shared together, just the two of us or with a couple of others, I have it memorized so I could replay it on my mind over and over again. That’s not enough, though. I have to write it here and tagged your name because I am hoping I can show it to you someday.

This blog.

Red Cross Fashionista: Rummage Sale with Love

         Last November 17, 2013, Philippine Red Cross La Union- SFC Chapter's RUMMAGE SALE, a #redcrossfashionista fund raising event had been held at San Fernando Plaza. This event is in line with the fund-raising events of the organization that will proceed to the relief operations for our Kababayans that had been affected by Bagyong Yolanda.

[c] photo by Gail-chan

         I wasn't able to bring Kame-chan (the camera I always use) so i wasn't able to grab some shots for this event. Good thing, Mai-chan is there :DDD


         I wasn't even able to help that much on the said event because I attended the 6th CYC meeting which happened to be on the same day (another event is coming and i'm gonna be a part of this again.. as working committee :]]  secretariat + blogger ♥!!! though i dunno what exactly will i do as a blogger.. :/ but still being recognized on the areas you love to do is feels great ne~ ahhh too many inserted thoughts :DD gomen gomen).

         Thank you for all those who made it to the said event, for those who bought some items and for those who shared their time in helping there, for the RC staffs and volunteers who had been present. Through these event, I am truly glad that we can extend our helps to the people and families affected by typhoon Yolanda.

         La Union- SFC Chapter is still raising funds until now. They had set up a place just in front of the office. Clothes and others are still being displayed and sell there so for those who had not been able to make it last November 17, you can still check us out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment